All camps and clinics will be conducted by our PGA Director of Instruction and PGA Master Professional in Teaching and Coaching, Alan Rasberry.
Alan Rasberry Golf clinics teach the fundamentals of the game to players of all skill levels. Alan strongly believes in teaching the fundamentals as well as the mental and physical parts of the game. Ideal for any age, Alan teaches a balance of training not just for driving, mid-range, and putting, but he also ensures that everyone enjoys the game. He can also show you how you can score with your “normal” swing pattern. With FlightScope now available, he can also now provide you with all the statistics you need to know and perfect your swing. Individual instruction is also available.
Spring & Summer Golf Clinics
(all skill levels welcome)
$20/person/class. Minimum of 6 – Maximum of 10 for class to make
- Thursday April 6 – 4:30pm – 5:30pm & 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Short game
- Thursday April 13 – 4:30pm – 5:30pm & 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Playing quality iron shots
- Thursday May 18 – 4:30pm – 5:30pm & 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Driver and fairway metals
- Thursday May 25 – 4:30pm – 5:30pm & 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Putting and chipping
- Thursday June 8 – 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Short game
- Thursday June 15 – 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Playing quality iron shots
- Thursday July 6 – 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Driver and fairway metals
- Thursday July 13 – 6:00pm – 7:00pm – Putting and chipping
FlightScope has 2 decades of experience in the field of Doppler radar and tracking technology. FlightScope provides 27 measurements of ball and club head parameters and is now available with PGA Master Professional in Coaching and Teaching, Alan Rasberry.
- $40 for 30 minutes session
- Please contact Allan Rasberry to schedule your FlightScope Analysis
Junior Golf Summer Camps
9:30am – 11:00am
Ages 8-15 – all skill levels welcome, $90/student
- June 12 – 15
- June 26 – 29
- July 10 – 13
Minimum of 6, Maximum of 12
Call to reserve your spot.
Play Golf America
May – Free Lesson Month
1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Free 20-minute Video swing analysis
MUST CALL SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
International Women’s Golf Day – Thursday June 1
International Women’s Golf Day is a global one-day event to engage, empower & support girls & women playing golf & learning the skills that last a lifetime.
Call Alan Rasberry for details.
Ladies Golf Clinic – June 15
All skill levels welcome
If class members want to continue after the one class, details can be arranged.
4:00pm – 6:00pm, $35/person
Minimum of 6 for the class to make
July – Family Golf month
Parent/Child 9-hole Scramble
July 16 – 5:00pm
2-person team – Call Tangle Ridge Pro Shop for price and more details